- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable
English | 184 pages | ISBN-10: 0787954039 | PDF | 1.29 MB
In this stunning follow-up to his best-selling book, The Five Temptations of a CEO, Patrick Lencioni offers up another leadership fable that's every bit as compelling and illuminating as its predecessor. This time, Lencioni's focus is on a leader's crucial role in building a healthy organization--an often overlooked but essential element of business life that is the linchpin of sustained success.
Readers are treated to a story of corporate intrigue as the frustrated head of one consulting firm faces a leadership challenge so great that it threatens to topple his company, his career, and everything he holds true about leadership itself. In the story's telling, Lencioni helps his readers understand the disarming simplicity and power of creating organizational health, and reveals four key disciplines that they can follow to achieve it.DOWNLOAD
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable download for free | eBooks & eLearning
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the Box
- From One Winning Career to the Next: Transitioning Public Sector Leadership ...
- Be a People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships
- Inspiring Leadership: Learning from Great Leaders
- John Adair: The Handbook of Management and Leadership
The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable Download and Related News: