- Hispanic Marketing: A Cultural Perspective
English | 352 pages | ISBN-10: 0750679034 | PDF | 2.63 Mb
This book is about strategic thinking in Hispanic marketing. The size and economic importance of the Hispanic market in the US are attracting enormous attention. The buying power of the US Hispanic market is now larger than the GDP of the entire country of Mexico, and it is the second largest Hispanic market in the world.
Businesses and institutions have launched major initiatives to reach this important segment. Yet, the number of qualified individuals who understand the market is small; and many of those already catering to the market still struggle to learn about its intricacies.
This book is a cultural approach to Hispanic marketing. Each of the chapters describes and explains the cultural principles of Latino marketing. Recent case studies help marketers relate to the material pragmatically. The book integrates concepts and practical examples and provides critical guidance to discern between alternative courses of action.DOWNLOAD
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Hispanic Marketing: A Cultural Perspective download for free | eBooks & eLearning
- Inside Marketing: Practices, Ideologies, Devices
- Marketing Management: Millennium Edition (10th Edition)
- American Revolution: Almamac: Almanac
- Business-to-business Marketing: Relationships, Systems And Communications
- Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master
Hispanic Marketing: A Cultural Perspective Download and Related News: