release name: Sage Publications - Using SPSS Syntax A Beginners Guide *2009 Retail eBook*
release date: 9 December 2012
total size: 3.35MB
Supplied by.: Team V5
Release Date: 2012-12-09
Publish Date: 2009-10-30
File Format.: PDF
Publisher...: Sage Publications
SPSS syntax is the command language used by SPSS to carry out all of its commands and functions. In this book, Jacqueline Collier introduces the use of syntax to those who have not used it before, or who are taking their first steps in using syntax.
Without requiring any knowledge of programming, the text outlines:
- how to become familiar with the syntax commands;
- how to create and manage the SPSS journal and syntax files;
- and how to use them throughout the data entry, management and analysis process.
Collier covers all aspects of data management from data entry through to data analysis, including managing the errors and the error messages created by SPSS. Syntax commands are clearly explained and the value of syntax is demonstrated through examples.
Uploaded.to download links:
Letitbit.net download links:
Rapidshare.com download links:
Attention!!! You are seeing this message because: You are not registered on our site.
Please register to view this download links. Thank you.
password on archive: NEWZCD
Sage Publications - Using SPSS Syntax A Beginners Guide *2009 Retail eBook* download for free | eBooks & eLearning
- Packt Cinema 4D Beginners Guide *2012 RETAIL eBook*
- Packt Blender Game Engine Beginners Guide *2012 RETAIL eBook*
- Packt Monkey Game Development Beginners Guide *2012 RETAIL eBook*
- Packt - Unity 3 x Game Development by Example Beginners Guide *2011 RETAiL ...
- Jim Baggott - A Beginners Guide to Reality *2005 Retail EPUB eBook*
Sage Publications - Using SPSS Syntax A Beginners Guide *2009 Retail eBook* Download and Related News: