release name: Audio Ease Snapper 2.0.6 MAC OSX
release date: 29 January 2013
total size: 2.98MB
Snapper immediately appears right beneath the current window when you select an audio file in the Mac Finder, showing you the waveform.
If you want to play the audio file, all you have to do is hit the space bar or double-click in the waveform. You can also se auto-play to start playing the moment you select the file. Vari-speed is available too.
The Snapper window lets you select a part of the sound file and:
· drag it out, to create a new file,
· upload it to your Pro Tools cursor,
· turn the selection into an mp3 file,
· split stereo files into separate .L and .R files or vise versa,
· convert to mp4 and attach it to an email in one go,
· export to AIFF, WAV, BWF, mp3, or m4a.
Moreover, Snapper will open over 50 sound file formats, which includes compressed files, split stereo, 192 kHz, 5.1 surround files, red book audio, cds and movies containing audio.
Snapper will show you loops, markers, timestamps, regions, BWF annotations, even album covers. You name it, Snapper can handle it.
Here are some key features of "Snapper":
Finder & iTunes:
· Snapper follows your Finder selection, and it also shows up when you select a song in your iTunes library.
Pro Tools, Nuendo Logic, Cubase:
· You can spot (selections from) files directly tothe cursor of your sequencer or audio editor.
Uploaded.to download links:
Rapidshare.com download links:
Attention!!! You are seeing this message because: You are not registered on our site.
Please register to view this download links. Thank you.
password on archive: NEWZCD
Audio Ease Snapper 2.0.6 MAC OSX download for free | MacOSX SoftWare, Audio
- Audio Ease Snapper 2.0.5 *MAC OSX*
- Red Snapper - Jack EP *2011 Year*
- DJ Ease - Wax Da Box [22-01-2013]
- DJ Ease - Wax Da Box [08-01-2013]
- DJ Ease - Wax Da Box [29-01-2013]
Audio Ease Snapper 2.0.6 MAC OSX Download and Related News: