ForkLift 2.5.6 MacOSX | 14.9 MB
ForkLift is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software. ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB, NIS and AFP shares on your local network, or your Bluetooth mobile phone- pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac. ForkLift also carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
• ForkLift 2.5 requires OS X 10.7
• Completely re-built from scratch inside and out
• Disklets (you can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app)
• List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow
• Transfer queue
• Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more
• Search and filter (now with RegExp support)
• Improved Sync
• Integrated favorite manager
• Advanced Multi-Rename
• Dual-pane view
• Folder Synchronization
• Amazon S3 support
• WebDAV support
• Remote edit and preview
• Growl support
• QuickLook local and remote files
As well as the following benefits:
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, iDisk, SMB, AFP and NIS:
• Connect to any remote volume easily and manage your files quickly accross networks.
Split and Combine:
• Split and combine large files the easy way with the .sfv or .crc standards.
• Given two identical folder structures browse your files and folders in one pane and let ForkLift do the job for you in the other pane.
• When you have the dead boring job to rename a frightening amount of files this feature will make you happy you grabbed a license.
• Folder synchronization compares source and target folders (even remote ones) identifying matching, modified, new and deleted files.
• ForkLift comes with a full-featured application deleter to remove even the last morsels of the applications you want to uninstall.
• Set your preferred editor in ForkLift to edit remote files, and we take care of uploading your changes as you save.
• Save your Folder Synchronization settings in a Synclet - place it in your Dock or on your Desktop and click any time to start syncing.
• Browse local and remote zip, RAR, gz and tar archives as if they were ordinary folders. You can even Quick Look, search and filter!
Full Keyboard Control:
• Control every operation straight from the keyboard including selecting files. Customize shortcuts or use one of our default sets.
• FXP Copy lets you transfer data directly between FXP-enabled servers, without passing the data through your desktop machine. It allows you to copy files from one remote FTP server to another, without first downloading it to your Mac and then uploading it to the destination server. As you can imagine, this direct connect ability can save a ton of time moving files between servers and making fast backups.
• Stacks are virtual containers to keep a few files in one place for quick access. When needed no more, you can simply discard them.
• An absolute must for powerusers. Faster than you can say 'HAL' ForkLift will open a Terminal window at your current path.
• Use Quick Look anywhere – seriously!! Simply hit space to look at files even on remote volumes or inside an archive!
• The simplest way to upload files to a frequently used remote folder. Place Droplets anywhere, and simply drop your files on the icon.
• Let your apps reach remotely stored files. Disklets mount remote volumes making them appear to your Mac as simple local drives.
Search, Filter, Select:
• Search, filters and select are always at hand to quickly select files even on remote servers and within archives. Now with RegExp!
• Keep your transfers organized with the new Transfer Queue. Reorder transfers, set conflict management rules, or even pause the queue.
List, Column, Icon, Coverflow views:
• Each view has it’s own advantage and each user has a preference. ForkLift 2 gives you all the options.
Get Info and Inspector:
• All the information you want about your files. Now you can even set file permissions recursively for nested folders on remote volumes.
• Fixes an issue with recursive symlinks that could cause a crash.
• Fixes an issue that prevented creating new folders in Amazon S3 buckets with uppercase letters.
• Fixes an issue in workspaces that AFP/SMB passwords
• Fixes an issue with workspaces.
• Fixes a column-view issue that selecting column initiated an unwanted renaming.
• Fixes an issue with filanames beginning with spaces on FTP servers.
• Esc no longer exits fullscreen in column-view during renaming.
• The stop button is now visible in the droplet/synclet window.
• Numerous other fixes and improvements
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.Rapidshare.com download links:Buy PREMIUM ACCOUNT = Fast and Unlimited Speed, Resume and No Wait
ForkLift 2.5.6 MacOSX download for free | MacOSX SoftWare
- Transmit 4.1.9 *Multilingual MacOSX Cracked*
- Transmit 4.4.2 MacOSX
- Yummy FTP 1.8.8 *MacOSX Cracked*
- BinaryNights ForkLift 2.5.2 *Multilingual MacOSX Incl Keymaker*
- Default Folder X 4.5.10 MacOSX
ForkLift 2.5.6 MacOSX Download and Related News: