- Cambridge Textbook of Effective Treatments in Psychiatry
English | 920 pages | ISBN-10: 052184228X | PDF | 6.03 MB
This is a book of psychiatry at its most practical level. It aims to answer the sorts of questions psychiatrists ask on a daily basis. What treatments are available for the condition that I think this patient has? What is the relative value of each of these treatments? Are there any other treatments that I should be considering if a first approach has failed? Is there any value in combinations of treatment? And, can I be sure that the evidence and recommendations I read are free from bias? The content is organised into three sections covering disease classification, the major treatment modalities and the application of these treatments to the wide range of psychiatric diagnoses. All professionals in mental health want to give the best treatments for their patients. This book provides clinicians with the knowledge and guidance to achieve this aim.DOWNLOAD
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Cambridge Textbook of Effective Treatments in Psychiatry download for free | eBooks & eLearning
- Textbook of Psychotherapeutic Treatments in Psychiatry
- Coercive Treatment in Psychiatry: Clinical, legal and ethical aspects
- A Matter of Security: The Application of Attachment Theory to Forensic Psyc ...
- Functional MRI: Applications in Clinical Neurology and Psychiatry
- The Healing Power Of Movement: How To Benefit From Physical Activity During ...
Cambridge Textbook of Effective Treatments in Psychiatry Download and Related News: