- Quantized Partial Differential Equations
English | 500 pages | ISBN-10: 9812387641 | PDF | 26.84 Mb
This book presents, for the first time, a systematic formulation of the geometric theory of noncommutative PDE's which is suitable enough to be used for a mathematical description of quantum dynamics and quantum field theory.
A geometric theory of supersymmetric quantum PDE's is also considered, in order to describe quantum supergravity. Covariant and canonical quantizations of (super) PDE's are shown to be founded on the geometric theory of PDE's and to produce quantum (super) PDE's by means of functors from the category of commutative (super) PDE's to the category of quantum (super) PDE's. Global properties of solutions to (super) (commutative) PDE's are obtained by means of their integral bordism groups.DOWNLOAD
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
Quantized Partial Differential Equations download for free | eBooks & eLearning
- Introduction to Quantum Groups and Crystal Bases
- An Introduction to Relativistic Quantum Field Theory
- Path Integrals and Quantum Processes
- Quantum Leap: From Dirac and Feynman, Across the Universe, to Human Body an ...
- Geometry and Quantum Field Theory: June 22-July 20, 1991, Park City, Utah ( ...
Quantized Partial Differential Equations Download and Related News: